The 2016 CRA Taulbee Survey will be starting soon. As we did last year, the survey will be split into two parts, salary and main (everything else). This allows us to set an earlier deadline for the salary section in order to produce a preliminary salary report in December, while giving departments more time to collect and enter the information in the rest of the survey.
The schedule will be as follows:
- By September 9: All doctoral departments will be contacted to update Taulbee user information. The academic unit head will receive an email and so will the Taulbee primary contact, if separate.
- September 13: PDF will be available for data gathering.
- September 27: Both sections of the Taulbee will open for input.
- November 18: Due date for salary section.
- December 19: Preliminary salary report available.
- January 18, 2017: Due date for the main Taulbee section.
- April 2017: Full Taulbee report to CRA members and participating departments.
- May 2017: Published in CRN.
If you have any questions, contact Betsy Bizot at firstname.lastname@example.org.