CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- The CRA Taulbee Survey and Teaching Faculty Data
- The 2016 Taulbee Survey: Supplementary Report on Course-level Enrollment
- 2015 Taulbee Report Erratum
- Eben Tisdale Fellows Attend Presentation at CRA Government Affairs Office
- Collaborative Research as the Key to Advancing AI
- CRA Board Member Highlight: H. V. Jagadish
- Students Believe Computing Careers Provide Less Opportunity for Family, But More Opportunities to be Influential and Altruistic
- CCC Welcomes New Council Members and Leadership
- Computer Architecture Visioning — Why Not Emulate?
- Material Robotics (MaRo) Workshop at 2017 Robotics Science and Systems (RSS)
- White House Provides Guidance for FY19 Agency Science Budgets https://t.co/tcn6Rqyrwayesterday
- Check out this year's MIT @techreview 35 Innovators Under the Age of 35, including those working on CS problems! https://t.co/RzjlhYf1Ks2 days ago
- Computing Research News - August 2017 - https://t.co/fJhgxCglum3 days ago