CREU Final Report
As part of the Collaborative Research Experiences for Undergraduates program, each CREU team and their mentor are expected to submit a Final Report. The reports are to be submitted after the CREU project has been completed.
Guidelines and Requirements for CREU team:
The team’s final report consists of a technical paper.
- The paper should include a scholarly review of the related prior work, including citations to the relevant literature.
- The writing style and technical level should be similar to that which would be used for a paper published in a technical conference in that research area.
- The paper should be provided in PDF format.
- The Final Report should follow this guideline (Microsoft Doc) (PDF)
- The Final Report should be submitted using this web-based form. Files can not be larger than 10 MB.
Guidelines and Requirements for Mentor:
The mentor’s final report is submitted using a web-based form. The questions asked in the form are:
- What were the most significant results of the CREU project? These can be both tangible and intangible.
- Please give a brief evaluation of the students’ performance, both individually and as a group. Did they work well together? Did they accomplish more or less than expected? Would you like to have them as graduate students?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know (for example — things that worked especially well or that did not work well, suggestions for improvement, etc.)