Mid Year and Progress Reports
Student are expected to submit a mid-year report as a team through the CREU Mid-Year Report for Students Form.
Faculty should submit a single report for the CREU team quarterly through the CREU Progress Report for Faculty Form.
Student Mid Year Reports Should Include:
- A brief description of your project
- Title of the project/Blog URL
- *Ensure your blog entries are up to date
- Approximate number of hours each student is spending on their project weekly
- As a reminder the expected CREU commitment is 10-15 hours per week
- Status of your project
- Accomplishments to date
- What you expect to accomplish by the end. of the CREU project
- Biggest challenges and most exciting events so far
- Working environment
- Are you working alone or with a team?
- How frequently and for how long are you meeting with your mentor, fellow student collaborators, and full research team (mentor and student teammates)?
- Any research talks you have attended
Mentor Progress Reports Should Include:
- A description of the students’ project
- Title of the project and website/blog URL
- *Ensure your students’ blog entries are up to date before submitting a progress report
- Students’ progress to date including:
- Approximate hours of work per week for each student
- What you expect your student(s) to accomplish by the end of the CREU project
- How well your team is working together and if each student contributing equally
- Describe the students’ working environment
- How frequently do students meet with you, with each other, and with others (Grad students, post docs, etc) in your research group?
- Anything else you would like the CREU Co-Chairs to know?
- What is working well?
- Do you need additional support?
- Suggestions for improvement
- Methods you found useful in your research project