Student Progress Report Requirements: As part of the Collaborative Research Experiences for Undergraduates program, students are expected to submit a mid-year report as a team. Students should submit their Mid-year report through the CREU Mid-Year Report for Students Form.
Mentor Progress Report Requirements: Faculty should submit a single report for the CREU team quarterly. The mentor reports must be submitted through the CREU Progress Report for Faculty Form.
- Mid-year reports submitted by student teams must include:
- A brief description of your project: Include Title of project and Website/Blog URL for the project (Please be sure that the website/blog is up to date before submitting this progress report).
- Approximately how many hours each week are you spending on the project? Please note the expected number of hours is 10+
- What is the status of your project? (Include what you have accomplished so far and what you expect to accomplish by the end of the CREU project)
- What has been your biggest challenge so far? What is the most exciting thing that has happened so far?
- What is your working environment? For example, are you working alone or with a team? How frequently and for how long are you meeting with your mentor, with your student collaborators, with your entire research group (mentor and student teammates)? Have you attended any research talks?
- Is there anything else that you would like to share with us at this time?