CRA-E offers workshops on Engaging Undergraduates in Research at major computer science research conferences.
These workshops are funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation and address the following topics:
- The benefits and challenges of working with undergraduates
- Best practices of engaging undergraduate students in research
- Funding opportunities for supporting undergraduate research students
- An overview of resources for students and faculty
- Strategies for informing students about graduate school and helping students apply to graduate school
- at Supercomputing 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah. Wednesday, November 16, 5:15-7pm.
- at ICSE 2016, Austin, Texas. Tuesday, May 17, 7-9 pm, More detail.
The 2015 workshops were held at SIGGRAPH MIG, CSCW, ICRA, and FCRC.
Slides from a recent workshop are available here: Workshop Slides
Please direct all questions to Ran Libeskind-Hadas at email@example.com