National University of Singapore
Department of Computer Science, School of Computing
Senior and Junior Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Artificial Intelligence
The Department of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for one Distinguished Professorship and several tenure-track faculty positions in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computational neuroscience and related areas of robotics. The Department enjoys ample research funding, moderate teaching loads, excellent facilities, and extensive international collaborations. We have a full range of faculty covering all major research areas in computer science and a thriving PhD program that attracts the brightest students from the region and beyond. More information is available at www.comp.nus.edu.sg/careers.
NUS offers highly competitive salaries and is situated in Singapore, an English-speaking cosmopolitan city that is a melting pot of many cultures, both the east and the west. Singapore offers a safe and family-friend environment with high quality education and healthcare at all levels, as well as very low tax rates. Singapore has also recently launched a S$150 million national initiative, AI.SG, to expand research, development, and adoption of AI technologies. AI.SG will be hosted at NUS.
Candidates for the Distinguished Professor position should have an established record of outstanding research achievements, thought leadership, and international stature in artificial intelligence.
Candidates for Assistant Professor positions should demonstrate excellent research potential in AI, and a strong commitment to teaching. Truly outstanding Assistant Professor applicants will be considered for the endowed Sung Kah Kay Assistant Professorship.
- Submit the following documents (in a single PDF) online via: https://faces.comp.nus.edu.sg
– A cover letter that indicates the position applied for and the main research interests
– Curriculum Vitae
– A teaching statement
– A research statement
- Provide the contact information of 3 referees when submitting your online application, or, arrange for at least 3 references to be sent directly to email@example.com.
- Application reviews will commence immediately and continue until positions are filled.
- Please submit your application by 1 December 2017.
- If you have further enquiries, please contact the Search Committee Chair, Weng-Fai Wong, at firstname.lastname@example.org