- CRA Update: “In Case You Missed It” Items From Across CRA
- UR2PhD: Opportunities for Undergraduate Students, Faculty, and Institutions
- CCC Receives $5 Million NSF Award to Continue Catalyzing the Research Community
- Mary Lou Maher to Join CRA as Director of Research Community Initiatives
- CCC Releases the 5 Year Update to the Next Steps in Quantum Computing Workshop Report
- Computing Bachelor’s Degrees Awarded vs US College Age Population by Race/Ethnicity and Gender/Sex (2022)
- Exploring the Restorative Potential of Nature Through Virtual Reality
- Navigating the Landscape of Healthcare Data Sharing: Insights from CRA-I Roundtable
- Expanding Career Pipelines by Unhiding the Hidden Curriculum of University Computing Majors
- NSF Launches Pilot of NAIRR Program to “Democratize the Future of AI”
- House Committee Releases Report to “Reset” Relationship with China; Recommendations on Research Funding, Research Security, and High Skilled Immigration Featured Prominently
- FY24 Budget Update: Congress Races to Avoid Government Shutdown with New Batch of CRs; Glimmer of Hope Budget Finish Line is Near February 29, 2024
- Research Agencies Tell Congress of the Challenges with Implementing Research Security Policies February 27, 2024
- House Leadership Launches Bipartisan Task Force on Artificial Intelligence February 20, 2024
CRA endorses the bipartisan National Quantum Initiative Reauthorization Act, with CRA’s Board of Directors Chair, Nancy Amato, applauding the new legislation’s efforts to improve the nation’s QIS research enterprise. Learn more and read the statement: https://ow.ly/8v7v50Q7AaS
The Biden Administration has released an executive order laying out its approach to tackling Artificial intelligence. Take a closer look and get some insights from CRA’s Government Affairs committee: https://ow.ly/CINR50Q697S
Do not forget, just a few days left to apply!
Now in its third year, the Northwestern CCS PhD Application Feedback Program aims to assist prospective students with their applications to computer science PhD programs at colleges and universities in the US.
Last week, CRA and the Task Force on American Innovation (TFAI) co-sponsored two events in Congress to “deconstruct” artificial intelligence and demonstrate how the decades long federal research investment has powered the latest advances in the AI fields.