CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- Computing Researchers Make the Case for Intelligent Infrastructure at Congressional Briefing
- 2018 CRA Conference at Snowbird Program Update
- Michael Ernst and Catherine Putonti Receive the 2018 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award
- Which Departments Most Often Nominate Students for the CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Researchers Award?
- Expanding the Pipeline: CAHSI Broadens Hispanics’ Participation in Computing
- Nearly Half of Graduate Students in Computing Programs Believe They Have Below Average Knowledge About How to Obtain Research Funding
- Thank You, Data Buddies!
- Connecting Computing Research with National Priorities
- Microsoft Research Podcast on Quantum Computing
- CRA Board Elections in Progress
- President’s Budget Request a Mixed Bag for Science, but it Could Have Been Much Worse February 14, 2018
- Budget Deal for FY18 and FY19 In Sight; Waiting for it to Cross the Finish Line February 8, 2018
- Computing Researchers Make the Case for Intelligent Infrastructure at Congressional Briefing January 31, 2018
- Computing Research News - February 2018 - https://t.co/M201lqTrpK3 days ago
- Apply today for the NSF CISE CAREER Proposal Writing Workshop https://t.co/6wWTgoDd7U https://t.co/H1S3uo80vl4 days ago
- RT @BrownCSDept: Out of 47 undergrads across North America who received @CRAtweets Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Honorable Mentions,…5 days ago