CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- CRA Statement on US News and World Report Rankings of Computer Science Universities
- 2017 Computing Research Symposium on Addressing National Priorities and Societal Needs
- Data Breaches: Time to Implement a Forward-looking Research Agenda
- New Approaches to Producing High-Performance Code, Thanks to Compiler Technology
- NAS Report Investigates the Growth of Computer Science Undergraduate Enrollments
- Outcomes of Advertised Computer Science Faculty Searches for 2017
- Computing Students with Formal Research Experience in College More Likely to Apply to Graduate School and Pursue a Ph.D.
- Expanding the Pipeline: Toward Gender Parity in CS @ ILLINOIS
- Expanding the Pipeline: Key Learnings on Retaining Underrepresented Minorities and Students with Disabilities in Computer Science
- Six Leading Computing Organizations Join to Oppose Provision in House Tax Bill that would Increase Taxes on Graduate Assistants November 14, 2017
- Make Computer Science a Priority within the Department of Education, CRA and Computing Community Tell Administration November 14, 2017
- White House Announces $200 million in FY18 Funds for Computer Science Education Efforts September 25, 2017
- Q&A With Two @CRATweets Board Members Behind the MICRO-50 Statement - https://t.co/1CqkcObwrh @crawomen22 hours ago
- How can we increase growth of innovation in rural areas? See Intelligent Infrastructure Panel at the CCC Symposium! https://t.co/b6QWNV99xJ2 days ago
- CRA Blog Digest - https://t.co/6uabDroCTV2 days ago