CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- CRA Statement on US News and World Report Rankings of Computer Science Universities
- 2017 Computing Research Symposium on Addressing National Priorities and Societal Needs
- Data Breaches: Time to Implement a Forward-looking Research Agenda
- New Approaches to Producing High-Performance Code, Thanks to Compiler Technology
- NAS Report Investigates the Growth of Computer Science Undergraduate Enrollments
- Outcomes of Advertised Computer Science Faculty Searches for 2017
- Computing Students with Formal Research Experience in College More Likely to Apply to Graduate School and Pursue a Ph.D.
- Expanding the Pipeline: Toward Gender Parity in CS @ ILLINOIS
- Expanding the Pipeline: Key Learnings on Retaining Underrepresented Minorities and Students with Disabilities in Computer Science
- What’s Happening With the Federal Budget: Upgrading Shutdown Watch to a Shutdown Warning November 29, 2017
- Appropriations Update: FY 18 House and Senate Numbers for Defense Research November 28, 2017
- Six Leading Computing Organizations Join to Oppose Provision in House Tax Bill that would Increase Taxes on Graduate Assistants November 14, 2017
- Nominations Sought for New CCC Council Members! https://t.co/0tycuFLeID4 days ago
- 2018 NAACL Student Research Workshop (SRW) will be on June 1-6th, 2018 @NAACLHLT https://t.co/coYje8TKNq4 days ago
- Low Diversity in Tech: How Did It Happen and How Do We Fix It? https://t.co/3ng79dGENP https://t.co/5A6vBji1Aq5 days ago