CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for computer scientists, computer engineers, and computing researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- Computing Researchers Make the Case for Intelligent Infrastructure at Congressional Briefing
- 2018 CRA Conference at Snowbird Program Update
- Michael Ernst and Catherine Putonti Receive the 2018 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award
- Which Departments Most Often Nominate Students for the CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Researchers Award?
- Expanding the Pipeline: CAHSI Broadens Hispanics’ Participation in Computing
- Nearly Half of Graduate Students in Computing Programs Believe They Have Below Average Knowledge About How to Obtain Research Funding
- Thank You, Data Buddies!
- Connecting Computing Research with National Priorities
- Microsoft Research Podcast on Quantum Computing
- CRA Board Elections in Progress
- NSF CAREER Program Webinar March 14, 2018
- AI100 Call for Proposals March 12, 2018
- Great Innovative Idea- Geotagging IP Packets for Location-Aware Software March 8, 2018
- Welcome to Day 1! Kicking off the days with Strategies for Human-Human Interaction #CRAGradCohort https://t.co/q4Z4coczkI15 hours ago
- RT @jachinte: I had such a great time today! #CRAGradCohort #phdlife #SanDiego https://t.co/EjPaDN5Ml015 hours ago
- RT @iamdaricia: Me listening to Dr. Ayanna Howard and Dr. Daniela Marghitu about overcoming cultural barriers and making power moves #CRAGr…yesterday