Computing research curious?
Resources for faculty and undergraduate students interested in research, graduate school, and research careers in computer science.
CRA-E’s “Stories” series showcases outstanding research done by undergraduate students.
- UR2PhD Seeks Institutional Partners: Apply for Resources to Engage More Women in Undergraduate Research
- CSGrad4US: Third Year Call for NSF Fellowship Opportunity for CS Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Holders to Return for Ph.D.
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Undergraduate Research Makes Visualizations More Accessible via Alternative Text
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Empathy in Condolences – Computational methods for delivering thoughtful condolences
- 2023 Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award Recipients
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Fairness in Rideshare Algorithms Helped Pave My Path
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Why am I seeing this ad? User experience research to make privacy more accessible
- Nominations Open for 2023 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award