- CRA Education Committee Selects New Graduate Fellow – Alejandro Velasco Dimate March 14, 2023
- Computing Research Association Receives $5M Grant for UR2PhD: An undergraduate research to PhD national mentoring program February 21, 2023
- 2023 Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award Recipients December 20, 2022
- CRA-E 2023 SIGCSE TS Pre-Symposium Event Accepting Applications December 2, 2022
- CRA-E Graduate Fellows Program Accepting Nominations November 8, 2022
CS Undergraduate Research
Resources for faculty and undergraduate students interested in research, graduate school, and research careers in computer science.
CRA-E’s “Undergraduate Research Highlights” series showcases outstanding research done by undergraduate students.
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Empathy in Condolences – Computational methods for delivering thoughtful condolences
- 2023 Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award Recipients
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Fairness in Rideshare Algorithms Helped Pave My Path
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: Why am I seeing this ad? User experience research to make privacy more accessible
- Nominations Open for 2023 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award
- CRA-E’s Undergraduate Research Highlights: UA Student Takes on Research in Set Visualization
- On Undergraduate Research in Computer Science: Tips for shaping successful undergraduate research projects
- National Science Foundation Selects Recipients of the 2022 CSGrad4US Fellowship Program