Services and Shared Infrastructure (SSI) team
Application Integration Developer (Remote-Hybrid Flexibility)
Colgate University seeks a collaborative and creative developer to join the Services and Shared Infrastructure (SSI) team to help improve our application integrations and work on exciting development projects. Immediately after being hired, this position will be involved in helping Colgate select and implement an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Once trained on the selected iPaaS solution, this position will have the opportunity to work on integration projects with a variety of technologies, including Oracle and SQL Server databases, UiPath robotic process automation (RPA), OnBase workflow processing, and a range of software APIs. This position will also have the opportunity to become knowledgeable in Ellucian Banner, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Slate Admission and other third-party SaaS and on-premise software applications by building and supporting integrations.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Primary staff member responsible for supporting and maintaining Colgate iPaaS solution.
• Research, recommend and implement software integration solutions as part of a team. Maximize the usefulness and performance of assigned software and integration points. Deploy upgrades and fixes to assigned software applications. Assist in establishing requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance.
• Develop custom solutions where necessary and appropriate. Perform testing, including error handling. Develop user guides and training documentation.
• Follow generally accepted practices in programming and software development, develop application interfaces and integrations.
• Design, create and manage database structures in the development, testing, and production environment.
• Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
• Lead small projects and actively participate in assigned projects. Work with other staff members to meet task deadlines and communicate about the project status.
Remote flexibility within the state of NY. Preference given to Central New York region applicants or those willing to relocate, as some weekly on-site responsibilities are required. Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
To review the full description and/or to apply, visit our careers site at: https://apptrkr.com/3620763.