Technische Universität Wien
Faculty of Informatics
Call for applications – Full Professor of Software Engineering at TU Wien
The Faculty of Informatics at TU Wien would like to further strengthen its profile in various subdisciplines of software engineering.
The successful candidate should have an excellent research track record in at least two of the following areas (but not limited to):
– Software Analysis, Testing, and Resiliency
– Software Design and Architecture
– Software Maintenance and Evolution
– Software Variability
– Software Model Engineering and Domain-Specific Languages
– Requirements Engineering
– Data-intensive, empirical, and search-based Software Engineering
Detailed information is available at
Applications should be directed to https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Job/144154.
Application deadline: March 31, 2021.