University of Massachusetts Lowell
Research Assistant Professor
The Research Assistant Professor will conduct research on biomedical natural language processing, machine learning and medical text processing. The role will include supervising the PI’s graduate students, assisting the PI with writing papers and research proposals with the goal of impacting both the research and public communities.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
· PhD in Computer Science, or closely related fields
· Experience with biomedical entity, adverse drug event identification
· Excellent writing and communication skills, a must
For more information, or to apply, please visit: https://explorejobs.uml.edu/en-us/job/506598/research-assistant-professor
Special Instructions to Applicants:
· Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
· Please include a CV and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.
University of Massachusetts Lowell is an equal opportunity employer.