University of Wyoming
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Wyoming will be hiring two tenure-track faculty in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity with Applications in AI or Blockchain to start Fall 2024.
Successful candidates are expected to develop and maintain a strong research program and work with colleagues in the department to develop educational and research in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity with Applications in AI or Blockchain.
- Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related field by date of appointment.
- Excellent communication, organization, and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the university’s continuing commitment to diversity and inclusive learning and research.
- Research productivity in Cybersecurity or Cybersecurity Applications as demonstrated by the number and quality of publications in peer-reviewed journals and/or other relevant research impact (e.g., peer-reviewed datasets, scientific software, or other complementary assessments of impact and influence).
- Experience and/or demonstrated potential to develop an externally funded research program in Cybersecurity or Cybersecurity with Applications.
- Experience in teaching at the undergraduate level and interest in working in a team environment to develop new undergraduate offerings.
- Potential for excellence in teaching, training, and/or mentoring students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Complete the online application and upload the following for a complete application:
(1) a cover letter that addresses how the candidate fits the listed minimum and desired qualifications;
(2) contact information for four references;
(3) a CV (Curriculum Vita)
(4) a research statement
(5) a teaching statement
This position will remain open until filled. Complete applications received by 11/10/2023 will receive full consideration. Appointments will be as a tenure-track position as outlined in the University of Wyoming regulations.
For more information about the positions, and to apply see https://eeik.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/233490/?utm_medium=jobshare
HIRING STATEMENT: UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email email@example.com