The Katz School of Science and Health
Assistant Professor Computer Science
Job No: 496542
Work Type: Faculty Full-time
Department: Katz School
Location: Beren Campus, 245 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY
Categories: Education/Teaching, Information Technology
Located in the heart of New York City, Yeshiva University is a https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/yeshiva-university-197708/overall-rankings Top 100 University, having moved up the rankings in the last three consecutive years to number 67.
The Katz School of Science and Health at Yeshiva University invites applications for tenure-track faculty in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science for its graduate programs. This is an opportunity to pursue innovative research and development in AI and computer science in a range of applications and to collaborate with faculty across disciplines, including biotech and health, cybersecurity, IoT, mathematics, economics, and more.
Experience & Educational Background:
• Ph.D. in computer science, AI, machine learning or related field. ABD candidates graduating before the fall 2022 semester are eligible.
• Demonstrated expertise in both research and practice.
• Proven teaching ability.
• Strong industry network is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
• Fluent in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Multimedia experience a plus
• Ability to manage complex projects from start to finish, in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
Applicants must submit the following:
• Cover letter describing the applicant’s experience related to the required qualifications.
• CV, including publications and grants.
• Research Statement.
• Teaching Statement (a discussion of skills related to remote/online instruction is encouraged).
• Names and contact information for three references.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3588951
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.