CRA’s jobs service is one of the premier places to read and post position openings for Computer Scientists, Computer Engineers, and Computer Researchers. Ads are posted throughout the year and remain online for a minimum of sixty days.
- Generation CS: Report on CS Enrollment Coming Soon
- 2017 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award Winners Announced
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Listing Service
- Expanding the Pipeline: Characteristics of Male and Female Prospective Computer Science Majors – Examining Four Decades of Changes
- Research Highlight: CRA Board Member Mary Czerwinski
- Research Highlight: CRA Board Member Dan Grossman
- Nearly 10 Years Later, CRA-W Career Mentoring Workshop Participants are More Advanced in their Careers Than Non-Participants
- Thank You Data Buddies!
- 2016 Robotics Roadmap and the National Robotics Initiative 2.0
- White House Report on AI, Automation, and the Economy
- CCC blog: @NSF and #BDHubs Receive Cloud Credits for #BigData Research from @Microsoft, @Google, & @awscloud!… https://t.co/uANAZQm0QW4 hours ago
- 1st of 4 blogs on CCC at #AAAS2017- Health in Your Pocket: Diagnosing and Treating Disease with Smartphones!… https://t.co/9UzuNVJ5t0yesterday
- Research Highlight: CRA Board Member Mary Czerwinski #MicrosoftResearch https://t.co/xe6JaBVRPh2 days ago