The 2021 Academic Careers Workshop will be held virtually from June 13-19, 2021 and will consist of 2-3 hour sessions each day. The workshop will include panel sessions from faculty discussing the following topics:
- Tenure and promotion process
- Launching a research program
- Effective teaching strategies
- Promotion to full professor
- Effective strategies for proposal writing
- Affinity Research Group Model for effect research teams
Additionally, the workshop will feature a panel of representatives from various funding agencies and mock proposal review sessions, offering insight into real-world proposal writing and review.
Those interested in attending the workshop should submit an application by March 31, 2021.
For additional information, please visit the CMD-iT website by clicking here.