- CRA Accepting Applications for Director of Research Community Initiatives
- Blue Sky Track Winners at ICMI’23
- Call for Challenge Problems Requiring AI/OR Collaboration
- CCC’s Recent Responses to the Community Highlights
- How Smartphones and Watches are Revolutionizing Global Health
- CRA Committees Respond to NSF Request for Information on New Technology, Innovations, and Partnerships Directorate: Seek Additional Community Input
- Call for White Papers for the 2024 Robotics Roadmap
- CCC Council Chair Emerita, Liz Bradley, Featured in Recent SpringerNature Podcast on Athlete-Scientists
CRA endorses the bipartisan National Quantum Initiative Reauthorization Act, with CRA’s Board of Directors Chair, Nancy Amato, applauding the new legislation’s efforts to improve the nation’s QIS research enterprise. Learn more and read the statement: https://ow.ly/8v7v50Q7AaS
The Biden Administration has released an executive order laying out its approach to tackling Artificial intelligence. Take a closer look and get some insights from CRA’s Government Affairs committee: https://ow.ly/CINR50Q697S
Do not forget, just a few days left to apply!
Now in its third year, the Northwestern CCS PhD Application Feedback Program aims to assist prospective students with their applications to computer science PhD programs at colleges and universities in the US.
Last week, CRA and the Task Force on American Innovation (TFAI) co-sponsored two events in Congress to “deconstruct” artificial intelligence and demonstrate how the decades long federal research investment has powered the latest advances in the AI fields.