University of Arizona
School of Information
Assistant or Associate Professor in Artificial Intelligence
The School of Information at the University of Arizona invites applications for multiple tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor positions to start in Fall 2024. We are looking for candidates with expertise in all areas of artificial intelligence.
* A Ph.D. in information science, computer science, or a related discipline.
* A productive and innovative research record with promising future directions.
* Expertise in trustworthy artificial intelligence or bias and equity in machine learning
* Experience instructing, engaging, and mentoring students at the graduate and/or undergraduate level.
* Ability to write compelling proposals for external funding.
* A record of outreach to and impact on schools, local communities, businesses, or other groups not often involved in information science.
* Experience working collaboratively with faculty, students, and staff from different disciplines, cultures, and academic backgrounds.
Review of applications will begin on 1 Dec 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled