University of Gothenburg
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
We are looking for an Assistant Professor (tenure track) in the area of software engineering at University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
The position is in software engineering in general, including for instance:
– Human aspects of software engineering, for example behavioral software engineering, software processes, code reviewing, or software team organization
– Software architecture, particularly software architecture for modern AI, Web, embedded (automotive), or quantum computing systems
– Software design and development, particularly model-driven development, automated software engineering, variability engineering, automated program repair, or software performance analysis
– Software engineering at the intersection with cybersecurity
– Software engineering at the intersection with human-computer interaction, for example end-user programming, software visualization, software engineering for computer games, or interactive programming for data analytics
The successful applicant will be part of the Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) department, a joint department between the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers University of Technology: https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/cse/
For questions regarding this position please contact:
Philipp Leitner firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Knauss email@example.com
Applications are only accepted digitally, using the following link:
We accept applications until 2023-10-04.