The Computing Community Consortium (CCC)’s recently launched Catalyzing Computing podcast is now included on the NSF’s Science360 Radio stream. Science360 Radio showcases shows from radio and podcast series, and also includes webcasts, events, in-depth interviews, and documentaries from NSF and other contributors.
Catalyzing Computing focuses on topics of interest within the computing research community and is hosted by CCC Program Associate Khari Douglas. It features interviews with researchers and policy makers about their background and experiences in the computing community. The podcast also offers recaps of visioning workshops and other events hosted by the CCC. If you want to learn about some of the computing community’s most influential members or keep tabs on the latest areas of interest, then this is the podcast for you!
You can stream or download the podcast using one of the links below:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/catalyzing-computing/id1451504195
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/583ChTocKgzDlYJMu5JyCz
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/catalyzing-computing
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Izekrrqk4gc2fpwixp4ojz6ix4y
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6AeXx75lHywdgGXoCWW7tq83MyJ_lApv
If you listen to the podcast, please take a moment to complete this listener survey – this survey will help us learn more about you and better tailor the show to the interests of our listeners.