Finding CCC’s Resources in YOUR Area of IT
The Computing Research Association’s Computing Community Consortium (CCC) mission is broad. Our mission is to catalyze the computing research community and enable the pursuit of innovative, high-impact research. CCC conducts activities that strengthen the research community, articulate compelling research visions, and align those visions with pressing national and global challenges.
As a consequence, material on the CCC web site spans many areas of IT such as Intelligent Infrastructure, Privacy and Fairness, Artificial Intelligence, and Cybersecurity. Most IT professionals, however, only focus on one of these areas in order to make deep connections. Until recently, users had to know exactly what to search for in order to find material in their focus area.
For this reason, we created a new repository of the CCC’s work categorized by sub-areas. To access it from the CCC home page, select “CCC by CS Area” and then your area. The current areas—with links directly to them—are:
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning /Robotics
- Architecture / Systems / Networking
- Databases / Informatics / Data Science/ High Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interactions / Graphics / Visualization
- Internet of Things / Ubiquitous
- Programming Languages / Compilers / Software Engineering
- Security / Privacy / Fairness
- Theory / Algorithms
The items in this repository include workshop reports, white papers, presentations, and a variety of other materials that the CCC believes the computing community will find useful.
We at the CCC value your feedback. Please send comments on this new view of CCC to email@example.com.