The 2019 CRA Taulbee Survey will be starting soon. As has been our recent practice, the survey will be split into two parts, salary and main (everything else). The Taulbee Survey is open to all academic units that grant doctorates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information. If you have any questions, contact Betsy Bizot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By September 10: All doctoral departments will be contacted to update Taulbee user information. The academic unit head will receive an email and so will the Taulbee primary contact, if separate.
- September 13: Pdf will be available for data gathering.
- September 18: Both Salary and Main surveys open for input
- December 1: Due date for salary section.
- Late December: Preliminary salary report available to participants.
- January 17, 2020: Due date for the main Taulbee section.
- April 2020: Full Taulbee report to CRA members and participating departments.
- May 2020: Published in CRN.