AccessComputing Webinars for your Organization
AccessComputing can lead online presentations and discussions for your department, institution, organization, or another group of colleagues. Time could be set aside during the session to discuss specific strategies that your department or organization could utilize to move towards becoming more welcoming and accessible to students with disabilities or how you could include accessibility topics in your instruction or research.
Below is a short list of some of the presentations that we can offer. There are more details on the page Host a Webinar. If you’re interested in scheduling a presentation, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it scheduled.
- Integrating disability-related topics in a computing course
- Accessibility is becoming mainstream
- Introduction to Ability-Based Design
- Panel of students with disabilities in computing
- Perspectives of People with Disabilities Regarding Accessibility
- Teaching an accessible online course
- Accessible online meetings and presentations
- Designing accessible documents, videos and/or websites
- Accessibility and third-party products and services
- Universal design of teaching and learning
- Why is data on disability so hard to collect and understand?
- S. Laws about Accessibility