The 2021 CRA Taulbee Survey will be starting soon. As has been our recent practice, the survey will be split into two parts, salary and main (everything else). This allows us to set an earlier deadline for the salary section in order to produce a preliminary salary report in December, while giving departments more time to collect and enter the information in the rest of the survey if needed.
- By September 20: Each academic unit head will receive an email about this year’s survey and so will the Taulbee primary contact(s), if separate. The data-gathering pdf will also be available at this time.
- September 27: Both Salary and Main surveys open for input
- November 29: Due date for salary section.
- Late December: Preliminary salary report available to participants.
- January 24, 2022: Due date for the main Taulbee section.
- April 2022: Full Taulbee report to CRA members and participating departments.
- May 2022: Published in CRN.
The Taulbee Survey is open to all academic units that grant doctorates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information. If you have any questions, contact Betsy Bizot at email@example.com