Applications Open for 2019 CRA URMD Grad Cohort Workshop: November 15 Deadline
• An underrepresented minority and/or a person with a disability who is in graduate school studying computer science or computer engineering
• Interested in interacting with successful leaders in your field who can give you advice on topics such as:
– How to find and develop your research topic
– How to prepare for your career after grad school
– How to overcome cultural barriers that make pursuing an advanced degree in computing more challenging
Apply to attend the 2019 CRA URMD Grad Cohort at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii on March 22-23, 2019!
The CRA URMD Grad Cohort is a two-day workshop which provides students with opportunities to learn graduate school survival skills, receive mentoring, and develop networks with senior computing researchers.
Applications are now being accepted now – November 15, 2018.
Applicants from underrepresented groups in computing will be given priority (Alaska Native, Black/African American, Hispanic, Native American, Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, and/or Persons with Disabilities).
Reasonable travel expenses will be provided for selected participants.
Listen to what participants had to say about the inaugural event in this short video.
Applications are also open for the CRA-W Grad Cohort for Women. Click here for more information.