CRA-WP will host two Graduate Cohort Workshops in 2022. The Grad Cohort Workshop for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Leadership Skills (GC-IDEALS) is designed specifically for graduate school populations underrepresented in computing research. The Grad Cohort Workshop for Women is designed for women students in their first, second, or third year of graduate school in computing fields.
Grad Cohort participants will have an opportunity to build mentoring relationships and develop peer networks intended to form the basis for ongoing activities during their graduate career and beyond.
Applications accepted October 1 – November 15
- Date and Location: March 24-26, 2022 in San Diego, CA
- Learn More: Hear from previous attendees – https://youtu.be/01brL7huu_A
- Eligibility: Master’s and Ph.D. computer science and engineering students who are attending an institution in North America (Canada, the U.S. or its territories, or Mexico). Applicants from populations underrepresented in computing will be given priority (Alaska Native, Black/African American, Hispanic, Native American, Native Hawaiian, Other Pacific Islander, and/or Persons with Disabilities).
- Date and Location: April 21-23, 2022 in New Orleans, LA.
- Learn More: Hear from previous attendees – https://youtu.be/5qIAWoDEkiI
- Eligibility: Women students in their first, second or third year of graduate school in computer science and engineering or a closely related field, who are attending an institution in North America (Canada, the U.S. or its territories, or Mexico). Students who have not previously attended a Grad Cohort Workshop will be given priority.